Friday, June 12, 2009

Serious

Olivia is one of the happiest kids you will meet, always smiling until you take her in for professional portraits. Not sure if it is the wait, these places are always backed up 30 minutes at least, or the chaos of the people in the waiting room and the unfamiliar surroundings. I took her for her 2 year photos a few weeks ago and as usual it was disastrous. I ended up having to be in most of the pictures since she got so clingy, not something I like to do these days. I used the one I liked in this new layout entitled what else, " Serious". If this were sepia and a tin type it could be from the turn of the century. Hmm that gives another layout idea......




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout and the picture is great even if she is not smiling it is still beautiful. Thanks for sharing and have a great day. Angela

    ReplyDelete