Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day


I am lucky to have not one but three great fathers in my life, my biological father, the step father who has embraced my sister and myself as his own and my father-in law who graciously accepted me into my husbands family. To each I say thank you for your love and support, it has meant the world to me.

My husband is also a wonderful father to our daughter. I know I get on his case about working to much, not helping me enough around the home or with the baby, but truly when he is around Olivia he just comes to life. The love in his eyes just warms my heart. The attached layout shows one of these special father and daughter moments I have been able to catch on film.

Happy Fathers Day to each one of these special fathers, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment